Friday, November 13, 2009

Everyone Loves Zombies and Vampires...


I have been having so much fun with my new shop http://www.thebubblingcauldron.etsy.com/ every single aspect has been a fun challenge. Coming up with product ideas, names, labels, listing descriptions, packaging... I honestly love it all!

I'm not sure how these ideas come up, usually it is a quick joke coming from my husband "How about a Zombie Scrub, that removes dead skin?" Brilliant.

Then I thought of a body cream for Vampires. I named it Vampire's Kiss and it made it to the Dark Romance etsy gift guides. Awesome.

I had a customer write to me requesting a Werewolf item. Hmmmm. Werewolves. So I asked her for some ideas and she suggested a woodsy scent. My imagination took flight from there. I created a Werewolf body cream scented like a dark forest.

Also having fun with my Frankincense and Myrrh candles, smells amazing. So I hope you will take a moment to check out my shop and see what I've been up to...

Have a delightfully dark day!